THE SKY AND ITS MYRIAD HUES / NO.7 / 26th FEBRUARY 2024

 The Sky

    Hey readers, as I mentioned earlier, I'll be elaborating on one of my own quotes today. Click here just in case you want to check out my quotes page on Instagram. I'll also attach the QR Code below (Thanks in advance).

    I wonder how many of you observed the early-morning sky today, February 26, 2024? Observing the spectacle was a breathtaking experience. Its splendor captured my attention. My heart was pleased by the array of colors the sky embraced.





Immediately, I was reminded of one of my quotes:

"When you want to own the sky, you must handle both the menacing clouds and the radiating sun."




    Initially, when I looked at the sky, it was incredibly bright in the shade of yellowish gold. Looking around, I saw that the east half of the sky was covered in dense, black clouds. The white cotton candy clouds were enveloped by the gorgeous blue sky towards the north.


 

    

    The very thought of it, surprised me. The same sky that shined bright, tolerated and accepted the dark menacing clouds. Its the same with life. We must develop the ability to accept both good days and the not so good days. The striking balance between the two makes all the difference.


                                     


    We learn something significant from the coexistence of all the hues and textures in the same sky. The happy, sad, depressed, anxious, peaceful, scared, and angry phases are all interwoven together in life.


 



      Finding a balance between all of them is necessary to become proficient in the "art of living." While it is undoubtedly challenging, it is not unachievable.

"To handle both the menacing clouds and the radiating sun, is the 'art of living'."


Regards,

S. Jennifer Sandra


P.S: Instagram quotes account QR Code :






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRIENDS LIKE FAMILY / NO. 19 / 9th MARCH 2024

MONKEY BARS/ C.S. LEWIS/ NO.1/ FEBRUARY 20th 2024