THE SPARK / NO. 28 / 18th MARCH 2024

 Busy Days..

    Dear readers, the past two or three days have been really hectic for me and all of a sudden I was reminded of this poem of mine. Hope you enjoy it.



1.    The Spark

Busier are the days,

When you know not-

Where life’s taking you-

Into the randomness of the core.

Do I just go with the flow,

Uninterrupted and desolate?

Or do I pause and think?

About the uncertainties,

Or the highs and lows?

As aimless as it seems,

The unlit path – dim and drab,

I’m trying to find my light.

I search my way,

Through the emptiness of the room.

Little did I know,

The spark of light,

That could let the flame ablaze,

Is found nowhere but in me.

                                 - S. Jennifer Sandra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONKEY BARS/ C.S. LEWIS/ NO.1/ FEBRUARY 20th 2024

FRIENDS LIKE FAMILY / NO. 19 / 9th MARCH 2024