CONSISTENCY / NO. 30 / 20th MARCH 2024

 Consistency is the Key!

    Dear readers, having reached this milestone, I'm overjoyed to be on day 30 of the 30-day blogging challenge. I haven't missed a single day of posting since I have been so consistent. I am really thankful to my professor for pushing me to take this on.

    While it is common knowledge that consistency is important, how well-defined is the concept of consistency? We define consistency as always giving it our all and producing at the highest level possible even on our not so good days. But not every day is the same.

   There are exceptional days and less exceptional days. A small effort goes a long way. I was thinking about this when the poem "Be the Best of Whatever You Are" came to mind. This lovely poetry emphasizes the value of giving it your all, no matter how little the task. It doesn't have to be something big but doing the best of whatever you can matters.

    

                                          

    There have been ups and downs throughout this blogging adventure. Every day wasn't the same. However, I'm glad I was able to accomplish it and I'm grateful that I did. 

 Here's to many joyous hours of writing.

Regards,
S. Jennifer Sandra


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONKEY BARS/ C.S. LEWIS/ NO.1/ FEBRUARY 20th 2024

FRIENDS LIKE FAMILY / NO. 19 / 9th MARCH 2024