FLANEUR / NO.24 / 14th MARCH 2024

     Dear readers, as a prelude to Mnemosyne 2024, here is a poem from my poetry collection for you. Tomorrow, after the successful completion of the event, I'll post a detailed blog about that. Until then, I'll remain as a flaneur ( a silent observer).




Flaneur:

The hustle and bustle around me,

Everything in cages, bound and free.

People strolling all over the place,

Trailing around this huge maze -

I sit here in a corner,

Termed as a 'quiet loner'.

Observation is my possessed code,

'Coz, I turned on my incognito mode.

I looked around,

Until I found,

A noteworthy scene,

A million things it could mean.

A moment of glance,

Gave me the chance,

To express my views,

In a canvas of myriad hues.

One among the crowd,

Perhaps, a passing cloud.

My surroundings, I inspect,

To ponder and recollect.

                                   - S. Jennifer Sandra

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONKEY BARS/ C.S. LEWIS/ NO.1/ FEBRUARY 20th 2024

FRIENDS LIKE FAMILY / NO. 19 / 9th MARCH 2024